The Michigan Association of Agriscience Educators is
a professional organization
for agriscience educators
- Congratulations to the 2017 MAAE Award Winners:
- Outstanding Young Member – Joe Ankley
- Outstanding Teacher – Jason Griffith
- Outstanding Program – Hopkins, Jessica Couch
- Teachers Turn the Key – Beth Hager
- Agriscience Teacher of the Year – Melanie Block
- Upcoming MAAE Meeting Dates:
- Summer MAAE Board of Directors – Wednesday June 21, 2017, 11:00 am, Mission Point Resort, Mackinac Island, MI
- Summer MAAE General Sessions – Wednesday June 21 & Friday June 23, 2017, Mackinac Island
- Want to contribute to MAAE? You can show your support by making a contribution through the Michigan FFA Foundation, which provides support for Michigan Agriscience Teachers through professional development and scholarship opportunities for educators.
- MAAE Mentor-Mentoree Responsibilities:
- Contacting mentoree on bi-weekly basis. Reminding of deadlines Asking if help needed with curriculum FFA updating & offering training materialsChecking on individual personally
- Contacting other individuals or organizations that may assist mentoree ie. MSU, MDE, MAAE, agricultural organizations
- Mentoree to contact mentor on regular basis with questions concerning Program management FFA activities Curriculum Time management
- Respond to contacts from mentor
- Join the NAAE Communities of Practice to find resources, share information, and keep tabs on what is happeningNAAE is offering Webinars (Online Professional Development Opportunities) Click here for more information.
Michigan Association of Agriscience Educators, M.A.A.E.
| Treasurer: Kevin Nugent, 11090 Five Mile Rd., Lowell, MI 49331 | Secretary: Megan Merrill, 3700 Delano Drive, Eaton Rapids, MI 48827 | email@example.com